Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sutekkaa


A little sunset action always makes a nice shot. Added a few more to the front fender.


Including this little beauty I cut myself. (yes I am still cutting everything by hand) (OH NO... I just noticed my ba is missing the first stroke.!!!! Where did it go????) the other side is ok. I'll fix it.


Starting to pad out nicely. It's amazing how many stickers you actually need to cover such a small area. Theres now more than 45 stickers on the car.


This road near my house is a favourite in Sakura (cherry blossom) season. By this weekend they'll be in full bloom.


Of course to get the stickers on I had to wash and polish the car a bit. It was FILTHY before.

I've cut the big RE-Xtreme ones. Just not on yet.

I'll do some chopping for best poisiton tonight. I wan't to put the GT wing on again too... It really don't like the wingless look.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment