Sunday, May 9, 2010

Obsession


Recently, I admit, I am obsessed with defining a direction for my next car. I know there is a long road ahead, but at least I am getting close to a full budget.


The decision for RAYS Gram Lights 57G has placed some kind of clear end point for me.


These images are using similar offset 57G wheels and while end point will not be a full custom body, it gives room for lateral addiction.


I was considering Work XC8 also to keep price in check and they also provide great dish and have proven themselves in D1 and Super Taikyu. But the extra width offered by RAYS is the main draw.


So I modified this shot I took from 7's day last year and added a splitter.


The JSDF Jet fighter influence from last post is definately something I was looking at. Spray can primer or flat black spray can will definately lower cost but still provide max impact.

NOTE TO SELF!
REMEMBER: IT's NOT a SHOW CAR.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment