Thursday, May 6, 2010

Version III Direction

I chopped this car a month or so ago and it kind of captured my imagingation.

How easy it would be to make a race car. BN Sports + Advan RG-FD due this year.


I grabbed the BN Sports image and set to work canvassing ideas. like this TA version of my LM concept.

This TA monster also came to fruition


Rear view considers a less tuned version.

The new TE37 SL spurred me along a bit more. But I got a bit carried away customising the entire body.


It turned into a PanSpeed / Revolution style Monster with the ultimate performance etc.


I started changing lights, side skirts again and adding more and more.


So I backed it off a bit and eliminated a lot of custom ideas for a more realistic budget and objective.


I've kind of settled down on something like this, which is way more than enough for a direction to take shape.
Regular "used" TE37 and some older parts. But incorporating a new R-Magic splitter.


The rear became more GT style though with a bigger wing and fixed diffusser.


But realistically, to keep costs down, the car would be pretty standard, depending on the initial purchase vehicle. A basic GT rear wing would also be "Enough for Me"


Even with only some sponsors attracked by sheer impact, the overall appeal is great.

So I think this is the direction for is something in this region. Ultra wide, Wltra low, 100% dedicated track machine.

my next post will be about donor cars, now that direction is pretty much final.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment