Monday, March 7, 2011

Reflections


Went out today and the car was parked up, quick snap. The suspension is awesome compared to the old junk!


I was thinking of returning it to a stock front bar. But I know that would last for ten seconds before I got bored. I saw an original '97 car go past the other day and it just looked great. FD design is great standard.



But for now still dreaming. Of course I can't keep anything standard. Modifying is my hobby.

So the basics are there. Maybe Feed side skirts in carbon and an RE- A or CC diffuser in carbon. And the splitter maybe back on the cards.  They should make for a good combo.




Work 11 RT look great (kind of like gram lights optimise) and there is that splitter again. This time jsut a flat sheet. without air dam. 

Why? ... As it turns out the current undertray has been replaced with a crap plywood design already and I need to replace that anyway as it's really not good. And as I love this bumper with the splitter. Feed skirts. + diffuser + splitter realistically will be a good image. (chop coming)


Im also thinking about what to do with these defis. I'd like to clean up the dash.


Mounting position of the boost guage is challengine my ideas.


Currenly the glove box has a defi cable nest. and the PFC is not so desirably located.

Any Ideas?


1 comment:

  1. rip out the ash tray and put the powerfc there. it fits perfectly according to one of the posts you did earlier

    ReplyDelete