Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bare Curves - Hello Shape


Pulled the aero off the car this morning. The FD shape is back. I can see some small carbon skirts going on there. but thats it.


Black RP-01 still looking sweet. Don't get too close though. they are rough.!


The sides of the FD really do curve a lot. Covering them up was a bad idea. Whereas before, I was thinking the front needed to be a lot lower. Now, I don't think it does. Don't get me wrong, I certainly want to lower the car a tad more. The rear is quite high, but that was probably die to the GT wing, (that i still have.)


During this exercise i saved not much weight. maybe 5Kg. Rear wing is quite heavily constructed. Side skirts are cheap and thin. Shame I stuck the enkei stickers on the skirts... damn!

Can't wait till Friday... secret secret. haha.

Happy to be back on track.

3 comments: