Thursday, February 24, 2011

Adjustable splitter

Here's something thats been in my mind, feel free to comment.


I want to run the car low, but that means avoiding my driveway with any kind of splitter.


Ive been thinking of ways to have an extendable section or simply one that slides in when I need it for circuit days.. Held in by pins or bolts.

The one that slides in is easy. Just affix some bars along the underside and slide the front section into some tubes. These are running strainght along the body, so it wouldn't detract from the effect much? would it?


This car has an outer edge only, the centre could be added for track days.


I actually want it a bit lower like this picture.


R- Magic make one also but it's crazy expensive and probably wouldn't match the body of my car.

What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment