Thursday, October 14, 2010

鍵を貰いました!


I made myself a cool little keyring and picked up the keys today. You can make lots of little creative things these days!

Went to pick up the car and get the registration changed. The car has a long registration, so the expenditure here was minimal. I didn't get a special number plate. Just photoshoped 7:13. I booked it in for a full service at my local tuner, then brought it home. It's a beast, rough and ready but a project none the less. Sunday, it will get a fluid flush and a few things checked out, then it's a known condition.

First impression is hard to say right now. It's totally different to my last one. The exhaust has a bung in there, so until it comes out, it won't go to red-line yet. Suspension is relatively compliant, but that could be somewhat due to neglected tyre pressures and the crappy tyres also. One gripe at the moment. It's hard to heel toe with the cage in the way near my right leg. I'll have to sort something there. Maybe a new seat will change the position, If not, it may get the front section of the cage removed.

Pretty happy though. Needs wheels! URGENTLY! I don't think I'll post a pic of the side until I get some.
I don't think I'll need to change much.

My list so far includes. Wheels, Driver's seat and maybe mirrors. The rear wing may be swapped for a stockish one on non-track days. The rest will be maintenance.

ps It doesn't like Tokyo traffic either.Clutch is murderous. Likes the highway though.

Wahahahahaha!

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment