Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wheels Dilemma.


Can I go past the good ol' Work XD9 in Bronze? Something about white and bronze.


Rays Gram Lights 57 G are pretty cool but front sizing is difficult. The Black out treatment on a white car, may give just a little too much contrast.


The main dilemma with Advan RS-D is this... PRICE!  And the fact with standard brakes... maybe too much to see.


Weds SA55 M are cool, I have posted about them before, but i'm not sure of the silver accents.

I haven't even picked up the car yet and I am dreaming of wheels.


But then again, I am dreaming of lots of things. You never know what the car may end up like. I love the Renown 787B colouring, but it is a bit toooooo over the top, so a pimer cammo street warrior may be in issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment