Sunday, October 24, 2010

RP-01 reality


RP-01 Wheels. Rear are 18x9.5JJ fitted with 265/35/18.


Here is the controversial issue. 65mm. I need 67!!!!! Can I machine these? At what cost?


Side image... Yummy!


With 215 crap rubber up front there is heaps of room. fenders have been trimmed... poorly.

But 235 on 8.5 +25 ??? close. Very close.


Right now 245 RE-01 Potenzas on the rear provide ZERO grip at full throttle.

So the 265 is probably required but at +28, clearance may be an issue. low ride height is out of the question right now. I was trying to avoid rolling the fenders. DIY might be in order.

Costs and more importantly TIME keeps racking up. I've waited a long time for the car, maybe I'm just too impatient.

calm down.

1 comment:

  1. Get them machined, they look spectacular. I know what you mean about waiting though, I hate it...
    Jash

    ReplyDelete