Tuesday, February 22, 2011

AR-PEE-ZERO-WAN-GAN Version III


Blue Skies... Nice day for a Paint. ps. No Photoshopping!!!!! What a change. Great!!!!


I've been wanting to paint my Enkei RP-01 for a while. But today was the day.


 I live on a main street with nowhere to do this, but a friend offered me his garage for the day.


A little far from my place, but the return journey saw a stop at daikoku for some crappy iphone pics.


Fresh. Hella Matt! Hella cool! Who needs advan RG-D? Maybe me... hahaha.


A little bad news though. My trip up and down the wangan through yokohama and tokyo highways becaame a bit of a joke. The dampers in the car seem to be pretty old, Today's inspection saw a whole lot of leaking oil from the rears and a ride full of bounce and void of damping. So much so it was funny.

So priorities change and tyres will wait until new coilovers are purchased. I'll sell the old Scoot ones. I want some independant height / independant spring damping shocks anyway. -65mm here we come.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment