Friday, February 4, 2011

Interioration


I can finally start to show off the interior a bit. Bride Zieg III BN is super tight and has a great feel. It keeps your legs where they should be. Today's job was to add the Cusco roll bar pads to the cage.


 Removing the entire cage... What a pain in the ass. A little bad news though. Without taking out the seats, I couldn't get the rear loop bar out and time was pressing. I'm still waiting for some more padding so I also only had enough to cover the front anyway. 

So I'll have to either have to
A. cover that in the car.
or
B. remove everything. AGAIN! 

Should I take out the carpet too? At the moment it's still pretty comfortable. But I thought about removing the carpet today.
Covering the rear bar in the car is no big deal because I have to cut the entire length of the pad anyway.

If you've ever done this job, you need a lot of finger grip strength and patience.

Here's a little tip for getting everything in the right place.
Get some of these little velcro straps. Then super glue is easier to hold.


Next plan is to relocate the relocated battery.

My Shaken registration says 4 seater, but I think adding the rear bins and going 2 seater full time is the best option.

I was sitting in the rear today, and really there is NO way this is a 4 seater. Japanese kids are pretty small though.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment