Tuesday, February 15, 2011

RE-Xtreme Ver III Checkpoint


Ok, I did take my camera, but battery was dead so the iPhone had to do for this checkpoint.


Basically, since new year, I have installed the Enkei RP-01 wheels, some stickers (waiting for cutter to do more)


KSP Rear wing for the street. (still have the GT wing for the track)


And thats it, exterior wise. It snowed last night so the car is very dirty, hence the dark lines down the side.


Recent project has been to clean up the interior. I took the rear seat out today. A nice puddle of water under there. ? Why?

I contorted my body into the rear and trimmed the rear section of the roll cage today. Not going to win any concours event, but adequately neat.



I also re-trimmed and fitted the rear harness bar, I tried it with the eyebolts upright but the seat is so low the harness was way above level.

For now the rear of the car is empty. Except for the batery and an old CD changer. In time these will be relocated, maybe into storage bins, but for now. I'm  ready for tyres and some track time.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment