Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Shoot.


Went for a short drive today to my favourite little photo shoot area. It is rather loud! Can't wait to hit some tunnels.


Even with stock rims, the car looks pretty nice. Stock body FD is all you need.


I love how white hides sooo much filth. Scoot aero parts really stares right at you. 
Up close it's not a pretty sight. But over time it will get some love.


Rear could use a diffuser but it won't get one unless I change the rear wing. I think the size of it should generate more than enough downforce for my antics on street tyres.


Interior will change soon, this is more of a point in time shoot. As of today I already have an 80mm deep cone D1 Spec steering wheel to go in place of the Momo prototipo.


Next week my RP-01 should be back from the hub machining shop. Chopped the stock rims up size for a comparo. These will be sold soon anyway. I was going to try and keep the 8.5 rears and buy two more for the track, but it aint worth it. Probably get some other old wheels from yahoo.

but I wonder what direction the car will take. You never know with me. A little vinyl tape here and there. It really doesn't take much to create maximum impact.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment