Monday, November 15, 2010

Version III 2010


 Version III in the sun today at my favourite spot. I'm not sure the white suits this location though.


The car is still filthy! I love white! dirty or clean... It still looks ok.


I need it this high! Especially if I am going to run no wing for a while. I must say, power steering on this car is very light, response is up and the engine is simply a monster. Next week I am off to the Super Autobacs Meeting, but I won't be there until late. I hope there are still some cool cars around.


The other thing I did today was re-fit the short steering boss. Driving reach position is almost perfect again. Indicators stalks are far, but not too far. Effectively a 50mm increase over stock. 80mm deep steering wheel. Boss -30mm.

I just need a Bride Low Max drivers seat to get down into the car a bit more.

Soon. Long drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment