Saturday, November 20, 2010

SAB Reflections


OK, so my first highway drive out to SAB in chiba. I can't believe I've had the car for over a month and I've hardly done 100klms. Well actually I can believe it. Many small issues and other shit going on.

I would like a circuit or mountain attack to test my fun factor, highway drive is about as boring for me as watching paint dry. But the car seems to behave itself in it's high state of tune on the trip.

The suspension is pretty hard, and any serious japanese highway corrigation isn't absorbed so well but that is to be expected, general handling however is very good. the few corners on the way provided surefooted direction change.

See if I can find some time before or after my Tsukuba trip. Parked next to this R-Magic demo car. the stance is way too high. I need it about 20~25mm down to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment