Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Holding Monster


 It came the other day. Zieg III BN Model FRP Racing Seat.


Ready for install.


I decided against carbon bling and in your face gradation, black bride logo. good enough.


Here's a tip, the edges of the LF rail are like razors. very sharp. 6 cuts on my hands after the install. Yow! 


So it's in. A few scratches due to my own stupidity but they are near the trans tunnel and no one can see.


First sit is good. Entry is difficult but not too bad. great support. But for me the best thing is that the car is sooooooo much easier to drive now. Heel and toe are good,  before I was missing gears a little, now I am in the PERFECT position.



The height I am sitting changes the view. I feel faster, even at slow speeds. A little tight on my overweigh body, but it's inspiration for training.

You can see the Willans in the back. I didn't get out to pick up a harness mount today, but soon I'll get in in.

The car already had the eyebolts on the floor for the side of the harness. Just gotta sort out the rear.

I need a blue drift handbrake knob and maybe a new shift knob. But I am not sure, the stock one is fine. Also have to clean up the PFC position and get my cage padding.

The list of things to do gets shorter and longer at the same time.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment