Monday, January 10, 2011

Inspirations


Ok, So I racked my brain trying to remember all the scoot bumper cars I have seen. I suddenly remembered a similar setup to what I am after while looking at attendees of the upcomming HKS premuim day.

(i really really want to go to this event as 6 top RX7s are running Fuji. but alas working)


Anyway, PRO SHOP FUKUOH to the rescue. Their car has recently recently recieved a new engine but more importantly, look at the splitter. Thier Bumper is based on the scoot one, almost exactly what I am trying to replicate.

It seems I am not the only one after a deeper splitter. Maybe a few questions fired at them on the 31st Jan. (from friends)


I'd like my air dam flat, but this one has a bit of angle. The car is not too low either.


While looking through some old photos, I found some red wheels. too. They look pretty damn good.
Craft Square Mirrors... how long can I resist??

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment