Sunday, January 9, 2011

RE-Xtreme Style Poll Results

Thanks for the votes of confidence.

The black splitter seems to be a great direction. I think I've decided on a TiRacing version. Mounting is still flying around in my brain. I went to the DIY store the other day and saw some interesting ways i could go ahead.

I guess the direction for black wheels is great. Although we all seem to be divided on the Matt or Gloss version though. I can't choose anyway, leaning towards gloss black, but I already have matt paint.
what to do?

Rear Wing. I still have my GT Wing and any circuit adventure will feature this. Replacing the KSP for the GT takes 10minutes anyway can even do it at the track.

I started cutting the templates for the Graphics too.

Photos to come. Seat to Arrive.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment