Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Adjustments.


This image doesn't look too different, but it's lowered a lot. It make s the front feasible.
The Scoot bar really is high.

So I have 3 choices.


  • Buy an RE-Amemiya Facer 9 again.... (expensive)
  • Remove the super cheap side skirts.... (but they are kind of growing on me.)
  • Lower the front of the bar with an Air Dam + Splitter.


Now in reality, by principle ground effects like this require the car to be super low to create the required GROUND EFFECT.


So this is definately in the sweet spot. Low and operational. FRP under sweep should be FRP + ABS plastic + Aluminium U Supports. It all works in my head. I'll draw it up soon.


Add a couple of stickers and I'm off to the circuit.


Matt black paint is also on the agenda if it's not tough enough.


So how far to go? Maybe all the way!

And some finishing touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment